woensdag 11 mei 2011

GLEEEEE!

Heee!

So we told you we love Glee. we like really really love glee. It's so much fun. The personality's are great, and we love Brittany's words. The song Lucky in episode 'Duets' in season 2 is a favorite of ours. SO FREAKIN' CHARMING!

Here are some sentences Britanny said:

Sometimes i forget my middle name.
I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not sure.. 

This room looks like the one in that space ship where I got probed.
I like work. It fascinates me. I sit and look at it for hours 
If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
So, Hairography. It works best when you pretend like you're getting tasered. It's like cool epilepsy
Did you know that dolphins are just gay sharks?
I'm pretty sure my cat's been reading my diary..
I once heard the voice of God. It said “Vrrrrmmmmm.” Unless it was just a lawn mower…
Kurt: Lady Gaga changes her look faster than Brittany changes sexual partners Brittany: it’s true.
One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures.
Artie: I dont get it. I dont even think you've made eye contact with me before. Brittany: Well, for a while I thought you were a robot .

If you love them like us, you should also follow @Brittany_GLEE_ 

We think this is amazing; just watch!


This is just really funny, Heather Morris and Harry Shum Jr. teach you how to dougie!

Some picture's:









 xxxxxxxxxxxx @SaarTess

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten